Dear Friend and Big Idea Holder,
Over the past few months, I’ve helped lots of women just like you do a wide variety of different things.
Here are a few examples…
- I worked with a successful service business owner to help her plan out the Internet side of her business so she can eventually separate the two, sell off her service business, and “retire” and work more fully on her Internet side while traveling the world.
- I worked with a woman who lost her job over six months ago and helped her structure her Big Idea into products and services that she felt comfortable building a business around.
- I worked with an author to help her develop a self publishing and Internet strategy to use technology to help her write more books, reach more readers, and create more sales.
- I worked with a health coach to pinpoint new strategies in her stagnant business and help her prioritize her steps for moving forward and building new revenue sources for her business.
- I worked with an energy healer to help her develop her message and build the platform to get her message across to finding a target audience online.
- I worked with a business owner with a unique service to hone in on her core message and strategize opportunities for sharing her gift with her target audience.
- I worked with a woman who was ready for a life change, yet wasn’t sure her direction. She had a few ideas, but lacked structure to fully develop an idea into an opportunity. We flushed out her true desires and set her on a course for building structure around her new choices.
A lot can happen when two minds come together to focus on ONE person’s business.
If you are looking for that kind of help in your own business, then the information below provides you what you need in order to work together one-on-one towards your specific goals.
What Exactly Do I Get When I Sign Up For Coaching?
The reason private one-on-one coaching is so effective is because it allows me to take all of my experience and put it towards your goals. After starting up and operating three successful businesses on my own, plus helping hundreds of small business owners across the world clarify their own business models, I know a thing or two about business. Those skills come in to play and make our time together a powerful experience that helps you see clearer than ever before. Private coaching is perfect if you:
- Have a Big Idea and need to define where your profit zones are and how to build those profit zones into a core business opportunity.
- Need clarification on specific ideas – i.e. you want to write a book but don’t know how the structure looks, how you’ll publish it, how you will market it online, etc.
- Are stuck with specific issues that are keeping you from reaching your true potential. These can include things like mindset issues, focus, pricing structure, lifestyle complications, prioritizing and more.
While I can help you with specifics, it’s up to you to decide what your ultimate goal will be.
If you are interested in exploring what opportunities exist to work together one-on-one, please follow the instructions below.
My programs are personalized by nature, designed to help you improve the one area that is holding you back from your true potential right now.
We will work together through two 45 minute phone/Skype calls per month, one every other week for a three month period of time. Each call will be fully structured for goals and accomplishments. I will listen and provide analysis; you will provide details and direction. Each call is a firm 45 minutes, so it’s important to be fully present during our time together.
In between each call you can email with your questions as you choose. I will respond within 48 hours during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
Your investment for the personalized coaching program is $1,250 for the three month term.
How Do I Know If This Is The Right Step For Me?
Its decision time. With any coaching program you choose, there are simply no guarantees for potential outcomes. And because every single coaching client is different with individual goals and expectations, even a testimonial won’t give you the flavor of what coaching can bring to the table for you.
So here’s the deal. I know you have questions and want to know if this will work. Lets give it a try. I’m extending an invitation to you…
To try it for free.
I’ve been a small business owner for well over 20 years now, and I know the best way to BELIEVE something to be true is to SEE it in action.
So I have no problem extending this invitation to people ready to see a change and make a difference now. If you’re serious about making a change in your life, and you know true direction will be a key component of your journey to get there, lets give it a shot together.
I’m Ready! What’s The Process?
Click on the link below and fill out the form on the next page. You’ll be asked a series of questions; spend as much time as you are comfortable with in filling them out. The more thought you put into them upfront, the more I’ll be able to help you in our 30 minute session.
Once we agree on a time, you’ll be sent all information necessary to make the call. During our 30 minutes together, we’ll talk about your Big Idea, your goals, where you are now and what is standing in your way.
Then I will do my thing and start digging in to help you begin removing those obstacles that are currently holding you back from the life you truly desire. (If your obstacle is lack of focus or direction, that’s where we’ll begin.)
At the end of our session, I will follow up with a simple email.
If you feel our time together was invaluable and you want to proceed by working together during the next three month time period, submit your payment information and we’ll begin immediately.
If our call didn’t address your needs at the current time, simply respond that you’ve decided not to move forward.
Either way, please let me know by the close of business on the day of our call so I can make my plans accordingly, and open up your time period to other waiting prospects.
(Note: Serious inquiries only. Please do not submit this form unless you truly are ready to commit to coaching, and are ready to make the investment both monetarily and mentally.)
To your success,